Software Testers (Healthcare Domain experience mandatory)
DevCool Inc. – Rockville, MD
The role of Software Tester is to develop and execute test cases. This role involves using established guidelines to execute test cases and analyze root cause defects.
We support a high-volume healthcare data system that is accessed through multiple web portals.
The tester performs software testing (including but not limited to: GUI, backend, interface/batch, regression, automation execution, performance testing) and records results following established project standards for testing, defect management, and test deliverables.
Should understand the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) and demonstrates strong knowledge of testing methodologies, best practices, and procedures and applies them to projects to ensure test objectives are achieved
- Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2-7 years of testing experience. * Preferred:
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) * Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of defect management tool (Jira or other)
- Knowledge of Unix commands
- Knowledge of Database tools (Oracle, SQL Server, TOAD)
- Knowledge of Selenium Testing
- Domain knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and/or healthcare verticals