We are looking for a Senior Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We’d also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g. MySQL,SQLServer,MongoDB)
- Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Job Type: Full-time