Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery project manager consultant
DevCool Inc. – Irwindale, CA
We are looking for a BCP/DR PM with the below skills:
- General project management skills:
- Create project plans, identifying WBS, resources, dependencies, critical path.
- Maintain RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies) log.
- Maintain dashboard and weekly reporting.
- Justify and manage the budget.
- Coordinate with other teams.
- Conduct either on-site or web conference meetings.
- Identify proper participants.
- Create a succinct agenda.
- Take detailed notes, capturing precise technical details, and distribute to the proper audience.
- Identify action items and follow-up in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of creating project plans with MS Project required.
- PMP or MPM certified preferred.
- Manage multiple projects to add DR capability to existing applications.
- Collect and document requirements for Disaster Recovery.
- Has knowledge of Disaster Recovery design best practices.
- Has IT technical background including a good grasp of Business Continuity plans, Disaster Recovery processes and technology, Service Level Agreements, and backup procedures.
- Create and maintain Business Continuity (BC) Management plans for IT.
- Also, provide advice for all BC/DR functions and related deliverables, develop templates, identify documentation gaps, and provide training when necessary.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of Disaster Recovery (DR) plans, including providing templates when necessary.
- Create/maintain Service Level Agreements (SLA), including providing templates when necessary.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of Operational-Level Agreements (SLA), including providing templates when necessary.
- May help plan/drive Disaster Recovery (DR) testing for Epic. End-to-end with failback.
- Prior experience with EPIC End-to-End Failover DR test execution preferred.
- Assist with other IT project management workload when needed.