HiPaaS Healthcare API as a Service
Use HiPaaS APIs to Enable Healthcare Interoperability.
SHOWCASE: HiPaaS Real-time Eligibility API 270/271
What is HiPaaS Eligibility API?
HiPaaS Eligibility API is JSON based API to send 270 Eligibility request and get 271 Response. The response is mapped into simple readable JSON. Companies now can just call this API to connect to any payer, Medicare, Mediciad or Medi-Cal plans and get the eligibility. It makes it very easy to integrate.The API supports multiple protocols to connect to Payers/Medicare - web Services, TCP/IP and othersWhat is use case for HiPaaS API?
- Your application will call simple JSON HiPaaS API over web services.
- HiPaaS API will connect to Payer or Clearing House to get back eligibility data.
- Eligibility response data is parsed by HiPaaS to simple readable JSON .
- Your application will show the results back on web page or IVR or any other channel .
What are benefits of HiPaaS Eligibility API?
- Simple to implement.
- Open and next generation standards with JSON/REST.
- Fast to implement - in days rather than months.
- Easy to integrate.
- Easy to scale - scale as your business scales.
- Managed by HiPaaS - no EDI technology knowledge required .
- High availability rate