Medi-Cal Compare with DHCS (California Department of Health Care Services)
Compare elements of incoming and outgoing X12 834 , 837 and 820 files with core system to make sure compliance.
HiPaaS X12 Medi-Cal Compare features at a Glance :
- Compare daily and monthly 834 file with QNXT.
- Compare daily 837 file against QNXT.
- Compare 834 outbound against 834 inbound.
- Compare 820 against 834 and QNXT
- Compare 820 against outbound Payments and cap master
- Compare Active, Hold, Term against 834
- Compare 12 months of membership history
- Compare Plan Integration Errors
- Compare Duplicates
- Compare Providers PCP assignments
- Compare RateCode differences
- Compare Dual Coverage differences
- Compare Claims preprocessing, post process status - Pending, Accepted, Paid
- Compare Claims payments against 835 and ERA
- Compare Examiner Productivity
- Inbuilt dashbaord with drill down capability.
- Easy to implement and integrate.
- Up and Ready in weeks.
- Automated comparision.
- X12 Connectivity to DHCS
- SOAP and Web Services Connectivity to DHCS / HETS
- X12 to Json mappings of DHCS data.
- DHCS Companion guide implementation for 837, 834, 270 / 271, 820, 835 and other 27x transactions.
- Real time and batch transaction implementations.
- DHCS data mapped to HiPaaS Database for enhanced Analytics